Queen CBD is the most stable and high yielding variety produced so far by Medical Marijuana Genetics. CBD levels are never below 15% and THC averages 0.7%, Queen CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabis strain. It is 60% indica and is a cross of Candida and Purpurea Ticinensis.
Queen CBD, just like its mother Candida, suits all growing environments flourishing in almost any climate, producing purple buds and high levels of limonene.
It is suitable for treating symptoms of anxiety, autism, Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, fibromyalgia and PTSD and stress.
- Breeder/Brand Medical Marijuana Genetics
- Product Type Seeds THC
- Genetics Candida x Purpurea Ticinensis
- Variety Mostly Indica
- Flowering Type Photoperiod
- Sex Feminised
- THC Content 0.5 – 0.8%
- CBD Content min. 15%
- Yield Indoors: 500 gr/m2; Outdoors: 800 gr/plant
- Grows Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
- Flowering Time 60 days
- Medical Conditions Alzheimer’s, Anxiety, Autism, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, PTSD, Stress
- Medicinal Properties Yes
- Taste / Flavour Lemon
- Effect Calming, Relaxing, Soothing