SATIVA: 30% INDICA: 70%
THC: Medium/high (14-17%) CBD: Low
FLOWERING IN INDOOR CROPS: 45-50 days
- 2nd Prize – Canary Islands Cup 2015 – Hash category
Papa’s Candy x White Shark
SHAPE: Big central bud surrounded by strong side branches full of very compact buds completely covered in resin. Even the larger leaves are mostly covered in resin. It has a strong and powerful growth, forming large dark green leaves.
EFFECT: Relaxing, as well as happy and funny.
SMELL: Fruity and sweet , with hints of strawberry bubblegum.
FLAVOUR: Sweet with a hint of earth and flower touches.
GROUND SOIL COCO HYDRO
NUTRITIONAL NEEDS: Medium, both during growth and flowering.
- INDOOR LIGHTING: Sodium of Energy-saving
- RECOMMENDED HEIGHT WHEN TIME CYCLE CHANGE: 40-60 cm
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: 80 cm to 100 cm
- WEIGHT/YIELD (9 per meter): 450-600 g/m2
- OUTDOOR SOWING:
North hemisphere: March-June / South hemisphere: September – December
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: around 2 meters depending on the sowing time.
- OUTDOOR HARVEST:
North hemisphere: 1 October / South hemisphere: 1 April
- WEIGHT/YIELD (in soil): between 700 g and 1 kilo.
- MINIMUM HEIGHT TO PASS ON TO FLOWERING: 30- cm. We recommend 9 to 12 per meter.
SUMMARY: Cross between two of the plants with the most resin in the world. A true delight for the palate.